What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Accounting Information Systems, 5th Edition, James A. Hall, ISBN-10: 0324312954, ISBN-13: 9780324312959, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART 1: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
PART 2: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures..
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. General Ledger, Financial Reporting, and Management Reporting Systems.
PART 3: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
PART 4: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Projects.
PART 5: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
15. IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.