What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Chemistry: Science of Change, 4th Edition, David W. Oxtoby, ISBN-10: 0030331889, ISBN-13: 9780030331886, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Atomic Nature of Matter.
3. Chemical Periodicity and the Formation of Simple Compounds.
4. Types of Chemical Reactions.
5. The Gaseous State.
6. Condensed Phases and Phase Transitions.
7. Chemical Equilibrium.
8. Acid?Base Equilibria.
9. Dissolution and Precipitation Equilibria.
11. Spontaneous Change and Equilibrium.
12. Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
13. Electrochemistry and Cell Voltage.
14. Chemical Kinetics.
15. Nuclear Chemistry.
16. Quantum Mechanics and the Hydrogen Atom.
17. Many-electron Atoms and Chemical Bonding.
18. Molecular Orbitals, Spectroscopy, and Atmospheric Chemistry.
19. Coordination Complexes.
20. Structure and Bonding in Solids.
21. Silicon and Solid-State Materials.
22. Chemical Processes.
23. Chemistry of the Halogens.
24. From Petroleum to Pharmaceuticals.
25. Synthetic and Biological Polymers.