What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Competency-Based Management, International Edition, 11th Edition, John W. Slocum Jr., Susan E. Jackson, Don Hellriegel, ISBN-10: 0324539673, ISBN-13: 9780324539677, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: AN OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT.
1. Developing Managerial Competencies.
2. Learning from the History of Management Thought.
Part 2: MANAGING IN TURBULENT ENVIRONMENTS.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. Assessing the Environment.
5. Managing Globally.
6. Fostering Entrepreneurship.
Part 3: PLANNING AND CONTROL.
7. Formulating Plans and Strategies.
8. Fundamentals of Decision Making.
9. Using Planning and Decision Aids.
10. Achieving Organizational Control.
Part 4: LEADING.
11. Motivating Employees.
12. Dynamics of Leadership.
13. Communicating Effectively.
14. Working in Teams.
15. Understanding Organizational Culture and Cultural Diversity.
Part 5: ORGANIZING.
16. Designing Organizations.
17. Guiding Organizational Change and Innovation.
18. Managing Human Resources.