What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Cornerstones of Managerial Accounting, 2nd Edition, Maryanne M. Mowen, Don R. Hansen, ISBN-10: 0324379609, ISBN-13: 9780324379600, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Introduction to Management Accounting.
2. Basic Management Accounting Concepts.
3. Cost behavior.
4. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis: A Managerial Planning Tool.
5. Job-Order Costing.
6. Process Costing.
7. Activity-Based Costing and Management.
Appendix: Quality, Environmental Costing.
8. Profit Planning.
9. Standard Costing: A Managerial Control Tool.
Appendix: Target Costing, Kaizen Costing.
10. Flexible Budgets and Overhead Analysis.
11. Performance Evaluation, Variable Costing, and Decentralization.
Appendix: Balanced Scorecard.
12. Short Run Decision-Making; Relevant Costing and Inventory Management.
13. Capital Investment Decisions.
14. Support Department Cost Allocation.
15. Statement of Cash Flows.
16. Financial Statement Analysis.