What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Corporate, Partnership, Estate and Gift Taxation 2013, 7th Edition, James W. Pratt, William N. Kulsrud, ISBN-10: 1133496172, ISBN-13: 9781133496175, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: CORPORATE TAXATION.
1. Income Taxation of Corporations.
2. Corporate Formation and Capital Structure.
3. Corporate Distributions: Cash, Property, and Stock Dividends.
4. Corporate Distributions: Stock Redemptions and Partial Liquidations.
5. Complete Liquidations.
6. Penalty Taxes on Corporate Accumulations.
Part II: ADVANCED CORPORATE TAX TOPICS.
7. Corporate Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
Part III: FLOW-THROUGH ENTITIES.
9. Taxation of Partnerships and Partners.
10. Partnership Distributions, Dispositions of Partnership Interests, and Partnership Terminations.
11. S Corporations.
Part IV: MULTIJURISDICTIONAL TAXATION.
12. International Taxation.
13. State and Local Taxation.
Part V: FAMILY TAX PLANNING.
14. Estate and Gift Taxation.
15. Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts.
16. Family Tax Planning.
Part VI: TAX RESEARCH AND TAX PRACTICE.
17. Sources and Applications of Federal Tax Law.
18. Tax Practice and Procedure.