What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Criminal Law, 11th Edition, Thomas J. Gardner, Terry M. Anderson, ISBN-10: 0495913375, ISBN-13: 9780495913375, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: BASIC CONCEPTS OF CRIMINAL LAW.
1. Criminal Law Generally.
3. Essential Elements of a Crime.
4. Criminal Liability.
5. Criminal Responsibility and the Capacity to Commit a Crime.
6. The Law Governing the Use of Force.
7. Other Criminal Defenses.
8. Criminal Punishment.
9. Street Crimes, Public Order, and the Bill of Rights.
Part II: CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON.
11. Assault, Battery, and Other Crimes Against the Person.
12. Sexual Assault, Rape, and Related Sex Crimes.
Part III: CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY.
14. Robbery and Burglary.
15. White-Collar and Cyber Crimes.
Part IV: OTHER CRIMINAL CONDUCT.
16. Prostitution, Related Offenses, and AIDS.
17. Drug Abuse and Alcohol-Related Crimes.
19. Organized Crime and Gangs.
20. Contempt, Crimes by Public Officials, and Crimes Against Government.
Appendix A: Applicable Sections of the U.S. Constitution.
Appendix B: Glossary of Legal Terms.