What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Criminal Procedure for the Criminal Justice Professional, 11th Edition, John N. Ferdico, Henry F. Fradella, Christopher Totten, ISBN-10: 1111835586, ISBN-13: 9781111835583, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FRAMEWORK FOR THE STUDY OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
1. Individual Rights Under the United States Constitution.
2. Criminal Courts, Pretrial Processes, and the Exclusionary Rule.
3. Basic Underlying Concepts: Privacy, Probable Cause, and Reasonableness.
Part II: SEARCH WARRANTS, ARRESTS, STOPS, AND FRISKS.
4. Criminal Investigatory Search Warrants.
5. Searches for Electronically Stored Information and Electronic Surveillance.
6. Administrative and Special Needs Searches.
7. Arrests, Searches Incident to Arrest, and Protective Sweeps.
8. Stops and Frisks.
Part III: EXCEPTIONS TO THE SEARCH WARRANT REQUIREMENT.
9. Consent Searches.
10. The Plain View Doctrine.
11. Search and Seizure of Vehicles and Containers.
12. Open Fields and Abandoned Property.
Part IV: INTERROGATIONS, IDENTIFICATIONS, TRIALS, AND POST-CONVICTION REMEDIES.
13. Interrogations, Admissions, and Confessions.
14. Pretrial Visual Identification Procedures.
15. Criminal Trials, Appeals, and Other Post-Conviction Remedies.