What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Economics and Contemporary Issues, 8th Edition, Ronald Moomaw, Kent W. Olson, William McLean, Michael Applegate, ISBN-10: 032482789X, ISBN-13: 9780324827897, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Economic Growth: An Introduction to Scarcity and Choice.
2. An Introduction to Economic Systems and the Workings of the Price System.
3. Competitive Markets and Government Policy: Agriculture.
4. Efficiency in Resource Allocation: How Much Do We Have? How Much Do We Want?
5. Market Power: Does It Help or Hurt the Economy?
6. Air Pollution: Balancing Benefits and Costs.
7. Health Care: How Much? For Whom?
8. Crime and Drugs: A Modern Dilemma.
9. College Education: Is It Worth the Cost?
10. Educational Reform: The Role of Incentives and Choice.
11. Poverty: New Approaches to an Old Problem.
12. Tracking and Explaining the Macroeconomy.
13. Unemployment: The Legacy of Recession, Technological Change, and Free Choice.
14. Inflation: A Monetary Phenomenon.
15. Sustained Budget Deficits: Is This Any Way to Run a Government?
16. Social Security: Leading Issues and Approaches to Reform.
17. International Trade: Beneficial, but Controversial.
18. Financing Trade and the Trade Deficit.