What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Electronic Commerce, 8th Edition, Gary Schneider, ISBN-10: 1423903056, ISBN-13: 9781423903055, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Introduction to Electronic Commerce.
2. Technology Infrastructure: The Internet and the World Wide Web.
3. Selling on the Web: Revenue Models and Building a Web Presence.
4. Marketing on the Web.
5. Business-to-Business Strategies: From Electronic Data Interchange to Electronic Commerce.
6. Online Auctions, Virtual Communities, and Web Portals.
7. The Environment of Electronic Commerce: Legal, Ethical, and Tax Issues.
8. Web Server Hardware and Software.
9: Electronic Commerce Software.
10. Security for Electronic Commerce.
11. Payment Systems for Electronic Commerce.
12. Planning for Electronic Commerce.