What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Entrepreneurship: Theory, Process, and Practice, 9th Edition, Donald F. Kuratko, ISBN-10: 1285051750, ISBN-13: 9781285051758, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MIND-SET IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY.
1. Entrepreneurship. Evolutionary Development–Revolutionary Impact.
2. The Entrepreneurial Mind-Set in Individuals: Cognition and Ethics.
3. The Entrepreneurial Mind-Set in Organizations: Corporate Entrepreneurship.
4. Social Entrepreneurship and the Global Environment for Entrepreneurship.
Part II: INITIATING ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURES.
5. Innovation: The Creative Pursuit of Ideas.
6. Assessment of Entrepreneurial Opportunities.
7. Pathways to Entrepreneurial Ventures.
8. Sources of Capital for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
Part III: DEVELOPING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL PLAN.
9. Legal Challenges for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
10. Marketing Research for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
11. Financial Preparation for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
12. Developing an Effective Business Plan.
Part IV: GROWTH STRATEGIES FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURES.
13. Strategic Entrepreneurial Growth.
14. Valuation of Entrepreneurial Ventures.
15. Harvesting Entrepreneurial Ventures.