What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Financial Management, International Edition, 3rd Edition, William L. Megginson; Scott B. Smart; John Graham, ISBN-10: 0538745584, ISBN-13: 9780538745581 , Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Scope of Corporate Finance.
2. Financial Statement and Cash Flow Analysis.
3. The Time Value of Money.
Part II: VALUATION, RISK, AND RETURN.
5. The Tradeoff Between Risk and Return.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
Part III: CAPITAL BUDGETING.
7. Capital Budgeting Processes and Techniques.
8. Cash Flow and Capital Budgeting.
9. Cost of Capital and Project Risk.
Part IV: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
10. Market Efficiency and Behavioral Finance.
11. An Overview of Long-Term Financing.
12. Capital Structure: Theory and Taxes.
13. Capital Structure: Balancing the Benefits and Costs of Debt.
14. The Link Between Capital Structure and Capital Budgeting.
15. Payout Policy.
Part V: LONG-TERM FINANCING.
16. Investment Banking and the Public Sale of Equity Securities.
17. Long-Term Debt and Leasing.
Part VI: OPTIONS, DERIVATIVES, AND INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
18. Options Basics.
19. Black and Scholes and Beyond.
20. International Financial Management.
Part VII: SHORT-TERM FINANCING DECISIONS.
21. Strategic and Operational Financial Planning.
22. Cash Conversion, Inventory, and Receivables Management.
23. Liquidity Management.
Part VIII: SPECIAL TOPICS.
24. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Governance.
25. Bankruptcy and Financial Distress
26. Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital.
27. Risk Management and Financial Engineering.
APPENDIX: Key Formulas.