What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Human Heredity: Principles and Issues, 10th Edition, Michael Cummings, ISBN-10: 1133106870, ISBN-13: 9781133106876, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. A Perspective on Human Genetics.
2. Cells and Cell Division.
3. Transmission of Genes from Generation to Generation.
4. Pedigree Analysis in Human Genetics.
5. The Inheritance of Complex Traits.
6. Cytogenetics: Karyotypes and Chromosome Aberrations.
7. Development and Sex Determination.
8. The Structure, Replication, and Chromosomal Organization of DNA.
9. Gene Expression and Gene Regulation.
10. From Proteins to Phenotypes.
11. Genome Alterations: Mutation and Epigenetics.
12. Genes and Cancer.
13. An Introduction to Genetic Technology.
14. Biotechnology and Society.
15. Genomes and Genomics.
16. Reproductive Technology, Genetic Testing, and Gene Therapy.
17. Genes and the Immune System.
18. Genetics of Behavior.
19. Population Genetics and Human Evolution.
Appendix: Answers to Selected Questions and Problems.