What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Individual Taxation 2013, 7th Edition, James W. Pratt, William N. Kulsrud, ISBN-10: 1133496113, ISBN-13: 9781133496113, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO THE FEDERAL TAX SYSTEM.
1. An Overview of Federal Taxation.
2. Tax Practice and Research.
3. Taxable Entities, Tax Formula, Introduction to Property Transactions.
4. Personal and Dependency Exemptions; Filing Status; Determination of Tax for an Individual; Filing Requirements.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
5. Gross Income.
6. Gross Income: Inclusions and Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS AND LOSSES.
7. Overview of Deductions and Losses.
8. Employee Business Expenses.
9. Capital Recovery: Depreciation, Amortization, and Depletion.
10. Certain Business Deductions and Losses.
11. Itemized Deductions.
12. Deductions for Certain Investment Expenses and Losses.
Part IV: ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX AND TAX CREDITS.
13. The Alternative Minimum Tax and Tax Credits.
Part V: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
14. Property Transactions: Basis Determination and Recognition of Gain or Loss.
15. Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Dispositions of Trade or Business Property.
Part VI: EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND TAXATION OF BUSINESS FORMS.
18. Employee Compensation and Retirement Plans.
19. Taxation of Business Forms and Their Owners.