What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Marketing Strategy, Text and Cases, 6th Edition, O. C. Ferrell, Michael Hartline, ISBN-10: 1285073045, ISBN-13: 9781285073040, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: SETTING THE STAGE FOR MARKETING STRATEGY.
1. Marketing in Today’s Economy.
2. Strategic Marketing Planning.
Part 2: DISCOVERING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
3. Collecting and Analyzing Marketing Information.
4. Developing Competitive Advantage and Strategic Focus.
Part 3: DEVELOPING MARKETING STRATEGY.
5. Customers, Segmentation, and Target Marketing.
6. The Marketing Program.
7. Branding and Positioning.
Part 4: PUTTING STRATEGY INTO ACTION.
8. Ethics and Social Responsibility in Marketing Strategy.
9. Marketing Implementation and Control.
10. Developing and Maintaining Long-Term Customer Relationships.
Part 5: CASES.
1. USA Today: Innovation and Evolution in a Troubled Industry..
4. New Belgium Brewing (A): Social Responsibility as a Competitive Advantage .
5. New Belgium Brewing (B): Developing a Brand Personality.
6. Mattel: Overcoming Marketing and Manufacturing Challenges.
7. Mistine: Direct Selling in the Thai Cosmetics Market.
8. BP Focuses on Sustainability to Repair Its Reputation.
12. The Indy Racing League (IRL): Driving for First Place.
13. FedEx: Building a Global Distribution Powerhouse.
14. Sigma Marketing: Innovation in a Changing Environment.
17. IKEA Looks to Further Penetrate the U.S. Market.
18. Sushilicious: Standing out in a Crowded Field.
19. Trouble Brews at Starbucks
Part 6: TOOLS FOR DEVELOPING A MARKETING PLAN.
Appendix A: Marketing Plan Worksheets.
Appendix B: Example Marketing Plan (VirPharm, Inc.).