Solution Manual for Mathematical Methods and Algorithms for Signal Processing, Todd K. Moon, Wynn C. Stirling, ISBN-10: 0201361868, ISBN-13: 9780201361865, Downloadable Digital Solution Manual Files
Solution Manual for Mathematical Methods and Algorithms for Signal Processing, Todd K. Moon, Wynn C. Stirling, ISBN-10: 0201361868, ISBN-13: 9780201361865
What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION AND FOUNDATIONS.
1. Introduction and Foundations.
II. VECTOR SPACES AND LINEAR ALGEBRA.
2. Signal Spaces.
3. Representation and Approximation in Vector Spaces.
4. Linear Operators and Matrix Inverses.
5. Some Important Matrix Factorizations.
6. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
7. The Singular Value Decomposition.
8. Some Special Matrices and Their Applications.
9. Kronecker Products and the Vec Operator.
III. DETECTION, ESTIMATION, AND OPTIMAL FILTERING.
10. Introduction to Detection and Estimation, and Mathematical Notation.
11. Detection Theory.
12. Estimation Theory.
13. The Kalman Filter.
IV. ITERATIVE AND RECURSIVE METHODS IN SIGNAL PROCESSING.
14. Basic Concepts and Methods of Iterative Algorithms.
15. Iteration by Composition of Mappings.
16. Other Iterative Algorithms.
17. The EM Algorithm in Signal Processing.
V. METHODS OF OPTIMIZATION.
18. Theory of Constrained Optimization.
19. Shortest-Path Algorithms and Dynamic Programming.
20. Linear Programming.
A. Basic Concepts and Definitions.
B. Completing the Square.
C. Basic Matrix Concepts.
D. Random Processes.
E. Derivatives and Gradients.
F. Conditional Expectations of Multinomial and Poisson r.v.s.