What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Modern Marketing Research: Concepts, Methods, and Cases, 2nd Edition, Fred M. Feinberg, Thomas Kinnear, James R. Taylor, ISBN-10: 1133188966, ISBN-13: 9781133188964, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Purpose and Process of Marketing Research.
2. Research Design and Data Sources.
3. Measurement in Marketing Research.
4. Causal Designs and Marketing Experiments.
5. Data Collection: Exploratory and Conclusive Research.
6. Designing Surveys and Data Collection Instruments.
8. Data Analysis and Statistical Methods: Univariate and Bivariate Analyses.
9. Modeling Multivariate Relationships: Multiple Regression for Interval, Binary, and Nominal Dependent Variables.
10. Factor, Cluster, Discriminant, and Latent Class Analyses.
11. Conjoint Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling.
12. Advanced Topics, Research Frontiers, and Preparing the Final Report.