What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Modern Principles of Business Law, 1st Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 111153117X, ISBN-13: 9781111531171, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Unit I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
Unit II: CONTRACTS.
8. Nature and Classification.
9. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
10. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
11. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
12. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
13. Breach and Remedies.
Unit III: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
14. The Formation of Sales Contracts.
15. Performance, Breach, and Warranties for Sales Contracts.
Unit IV: AGENCY AND BUSINESS FORMS.
16. Agency Relationships in Business.
17. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies.
A: The Uniform Commercial Code–Articles 2 and 2A.
*[TEAM: ARE THERE ANY OTHER APPENDICES?? IF NOT, â€œAPPENDICESâ€ DOES NOT NEED TO BE PLURAL]*