What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Preface to Structural Dynamics: An Introduction to Computer Methods.
Preface to Fundamentals of Structural Dynamics.
About the Authors.
1. The Science and Art of Structural Dynamics.
PART I: SINGLE-DEGREE-OF-FREEDOM SYSTEMS.
2. Mathematical Models of SDOF Systems.
3. Free Vibration of SDOF Systems.
4. Response of SDOF Systems.
5. Response of SDOF Systems to Nonperiodic Excitation.
6. Numerical Evaluation of the Dynamic Response of SDOF Systems. [There is no Solution for this chapter]
7. Response of SDOF Systems to Periodic Excitation; Frequency-Domain Analysis.
PART II: MULTIPLE-DEGREE-OF FREEDOM SYSTEMS-BASIC TOPICS.
8. Mathematical Models of MDOF Systems.
9. Vibration of Undamped 2-DOF Systems.
10. Vibration Properties of MDOF Systemsâ€”Modes, Frequencies, and Damping.
11. Dynamic Response of MDOF Systemsâ€”Mode-Superposition Method.
PART III: CONTINUOUS SYSTEMS.
12. Mathematrical Models of Continuous Systems.
13. Free Vibration of Continuous Systems.
PART IV: COMPUTATIONAL MATHODS IN STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS.
14. Introduction to Finite Element Modeling of Structures.
15. Numerical Evaluation of Modes and Frequence of MDOF Systems. [There is no Solution for this chapter]
16. Direct Integration Methods for Dynamic Response of SDOF Systems. [There is no Solution for this chapter]
17. Component Mode Synthesis.
PART V: ADVANCED TOPICES IN STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS.
18. Introduction to Experimental Model Analysis. [There is no Solution for this chapter]
19. Introduction to “Active Structures”. [There is no Solution for this chapter]
20. Introduction to Earkquake Response of Structures. [There is no Solution for this chapter]