What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Part I. Introduction to Operations Management
1. Operations and Productivity
2. Operations Strategy in a Global Environment
3. Project Management
Part II. Designing Operations
5. Design of Goods and Services
S5. Sustainability in the Supply Chain
6. Managing Quality
S6. Statistical Process Control
7. Process Strategy
S7Capacity and Constraint Management
8. Location Strategies
9. Layout Strategies
10. Human Resources, Job Design, and Work Measurement
Part III. Managing Operations
11. Supply-Chain Management
S11. Supply-Chain Analytics
12. Inventory Management
13. Aggregate Planning and S&OP
14. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ERP
15. Short-Term Scheduling
16. Just-in-Time, TPS, and Lean Operations
17. Maintenance and Reliability
Part IV. Business Analytic Modules
A. Decision-Making Tools
B. Linear Programming
C. Transportation Models
D. Waiting-Line Models
E. Learning Curves
1. Statistical Tools for Managers
2. Acceptance Sampling
3. The Simplex Method of Linear Programming
4. The MODI and VAM Methods of Solving Transportation Problems
5. Vehicle Routing and Scheduling