What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care, 8th Edition, Bonita E. Broyles, Barry S. Reiss, Mary E. Evans, ISBN-10: 1435489209, ISBN-13: 9781435489202, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Section I: INTRODUCTION TO DRUGS AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
1. Drugs/Agents and Factors Affecting their Action.
2. Principles and Methods of Drug Administration.
3. Intravenous Drug Therapy.
4. Calculating Medication Dosages.
5. Drug Therapy for Pediatric Clients.
6. Drug Therapy for Older Adults.
Section II: AGENTS THAT INTERFERE WITH MICROBIAL GROWTH.
7. Antibacterial Agents and Antiviral Agents.
8. Antifungal Agents and Antiparasitic Agents.
9. Antiseptics and Disinfectants.
SECTION III: AGENTS USED TO CONTROL PAIN AND INFLAMMATION.
10. Analgesics and Antipyretics.
12. Anti-inflammatory Agents.
13. Agent Used to Treat Hyperuricemia and Gout.
Section IV: AGENTS USED TO TREAT RESPIRATORY HEALTH ALTERATIONS.
14. Antihistamines, Decongestants, Expectorants, and Antitussives.
15. Bronchodilators and Other Respiratory Agents.
Section V: AGENTS USED TO TREAT CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH ALTERATIONS.
16. Antiarrhythmic Agents/Cardiac Stimulants and Depressants.
17. Agents that Dilate Blood Vessels.
18. Diuretics and Antihypertensives.
19. Agents Used to Treat Hyperlipidemia.
20. Agents Affecting Blood Clotting.
Section VI: AGENTS USED TO TREAT NUTRITION ALTERATIONS.
21. Agents Used to Treat Anemias.
22. Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Nutritional Agents.
Section VII: AGENTS USED TO TREAT GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH ALTERATIONS.
23. Agents Used to Treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Hyperacidity.
24. Antiemetics and Emetics.
25. Laxatives and Antidiarrheals.
Section VIII: AGENTS USED TO TREAT NEUROLOGICAL HEALTH ALTERATIONS.
26. Central Nervous System Sedatives and Hypnotics.
27. Anxiolytics and Other Agents Used to Treat Psychiatric Health Alterations.
28. C.N.S. Stimulants, Agents Used to Treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and Agents Used to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease.
29. Agents Used to Treat Musculoskeletal Health Alterations.
30. Agents Used to Treat Parkinson ‘s Disease.
31. Agents Used to Treat Seizures.
32. Substance Abuse.
33. Agents Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System.
Section IX: AGENTS USED TO TREAT ENDOCRINE HEALTH ALTERATIONS.
34. Agents Affecting Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Pituitary Function.
35. Agents Used to Treat Hyperglycemia and Hypoglycemia.
Section X: AGENTS AFFECTING THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM.
36. Sex Hormones.
37. Agents Used in Obstetrical Care.
Section XI: AGENTS AFFECTING IMMUNITY.
38. Agents that Affect Immunity.
39. Antineoplastic Agents and Adjunct Drugs Used in Cancer Treatment.
Section XII: AGENTS USED TO TREAT EYE, EAR, AND SKIN HEALTH ALTERATIONS.
40. Agents Used in the Treatment of Conditions of the Eyes.
41. Agents Used in the Treatment of Conditions of the Ears.
42. Agents Used in the Treatment of Skin Conditions.