What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Police Operations: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition, KÃ¤ren M. Hess, Christine H. Orthmann, Henry Lim Cho, ISBN-10: 1285052625, ISBN-13: 9781285052625, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE BASICS BEHIND EFFECTIVE POLICE OPERATIONS.
1. Police Operations in Context.
2. Communication: The Foundation of Police Operations.
3. Operational Skills: Performing within the Law.
Part II: GETTING THE JOB DONE: BASIC POLICE OPERATIONS.
4. Patrol: The Backbone of Police Operations.
5. Traffic: Policing in a Country on the Move.
6. Crime, Disorder and Quality-of-Life Issues: Responding to the Call.
7. Violence: At Home, in the Classroom, on the Job.
8. Emergency Situations: When Disaster Strikes.
9. Terrorism: From Hometown Security to Homeland Security.
Part III: SPECIALIZED POLICE OPERATIONS.
10. Criminal Investigation.
11. Responding to Children and Juveniles: Our Nation’s Future.
12. Gangs and Drugs: Two National Threats.
Part IV: THE PERSONAL SIDE OF POLICE OPERATIONS.
13. Physical and Mental Health Issues: Keeping Fit for Duty.
14. Liability and Ethics: Is It Legal? Is It Moral?