What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
1. The Role and Environment of Managerial Finance
2. Financial Statements and Analysis
3. Cash Flow and Financial Planning
II. IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CONCEPTS
4. Time Value of Money
5. Risk and Return
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
III. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
8. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
9. Capital Budgeting Techniques
10. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
IV. LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
11. The Cost of Capital
12. Leverage and Capital Structure
13. Dividend Policy
V. SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
14. Working Capital and Current Asset Management
15. Current Liabilities Management
VI. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE
16. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
17. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
18. International Financial Management
Web Chapter 19: Financial Institutions and Markets
A. Financial TTables
B. Solutions to Self-Test Problems
C. Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Problems
Online Appendix: Excel Tutor