What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Security and Access Control Using Biometric Technologies, 1st Edition, Robert Newman, ISBN-10: 1435441052, ISBN-13: 9781435441057, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I â€“ FUNDAMENTALS.
1. Access Control Using Biometrics.
2. Biometric Traits and Modalities.
PART II â€“ TECHNOLOGY.
3. Biometric Applications and Solutions.
4. Repositories for Database and Template Storage.
5. Legacy and Biometric Systems.
6. Uni-Modal, Multi-modal, and Multi-biometrics Integration.
PART III â€“ ADMINISTRATION.
7. Policy and Program Management.
8. Access Control Methods and Technologies.
9. System Confidentiality, Integrity, and Accessibility.
10. Security and Privacy Issues.
11. Implementation, Operation, and Management Issues.
12. Standards, Organizations, and Legal Environment.
A: Biometrics acronyms.
B: Biometrics vendors.