What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for South-Western Federal Taxation 2015: Corporations, Partnerships, Estates and Trusts, 38th Edition, William H. Hoffman, Jr., William A. Raabe, David M. Maloney, James C. Young, James E. Smith, ISBN-10: 1285438299, ISBN-13: 9781285438290, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Understanding and working with the Federal Tax Law.
Part II: CORPORATIONS.
2. Corporations: Introduction and Operating Rules.
3. Corporations: Special Situations.
4. Corporations: Organization and Capital Structure.
5. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Dividend Distributions.
6. Corporations: Redemptions and Liquidations.
7. Corporations: Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
9. Taxation of International Transactions.
Part III: FLOW-THROUGH ENTITIES.
10. Partnerships: Formation, Operations, and Basis
11. Partnerships: Distributions, Transfer of Interests, and Terminations.
12. S Corporations.
13. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.
Part IV: ADVANCED TAX PRACTICE CONSIDERATIONS.
14. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
15. Exempt Entities.
16. Multistate Corporate Taxation.
17. Tax Practice and Ethics.
Part V: FAMILY TAX PLANNING.
18. The Federal Gift and Estate Taxes.
19. Family Tax Planning.
20. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates.