What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for South-Western Federal Taxation 2015: Essentials of Taxation: Individuals and Business Entities, 18th Edition, James E. Smith, William A. Raabe, David M. Maloney, James C. Young, ISBN-10: 1285439740, ISBN-13: 9781285439747, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE WORLD OF TAXATION.
1. Introduction to Taxation.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
Part II: STRUCTURE OF THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX.
4. Gross Income.
5. Business Deductions.
6. Losses and Loss Limitations.
Part III: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
7. Property Transactions: Basis, Gain and Loss, and Nontaxable Exchanges.
8. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses, Section 1231, and Recapture Provisions.
Part IV: TAXATION OF INDIVIDUALS.
9. Individuals as the Taxpayer.
10. Individuals: Income, Deductions, and Credits.
11. Individuals as Employees and Proprietors.
Part V: BUSINESS ENTITIES.
12. Corporations: Organization, Capital Structure, and Operating Rules.
13. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Distributions.
14. Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities.
15. S Corporations.
PART VI: SPECIAL BUSINESS TOPICS.
16. Multijurisdictional Taxation.
17. Business Tax Credits and Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax.
18. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.