What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for South-Western Federal Taxation 2015: Individual Income Taxes, 38th Edition, William H. Hoffman, Jr., James E. Smith, ISBN-10: 1285438841, ISBN-13: 9781285438849, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION AND BASIC TAX MODEL.
1. An Introduction to Taxation and Understanding the Federal Tax Law.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Tax Formula and Tax Determination; An Overview of Property Transactions.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
4. Gross Income: Concepts and Inclusions.
5. Cross Income: Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS.
6. Deductions and Losses: In General.
7. Deductions and Losses: Certain Business Expenses and Losses.
8. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion.
9. Deductions: Employee and Self-Employed-Related Expenses.
10. Deductions and Losses: Certain Itemized Deductions.
11. Investor Losses.
Part IV: SPECIAL TAX COMPUTATION METHODS, PAYMENT PROCEDURES, AND TAX CREDITS.
12. Alternative Minimum Tax.
13. Tax Credits and Payment Procedures.
Part V: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
14. Property Transactions: Determination of Gain or Loss and Basic Considerations.
15. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture Provisions.
Part VI: ACCOUNTING PERIODS, ACCOUNTING METHODS, AND DEFERRED COMPENSATION.
18. Accounting Periods and Methods.
19. Deferred Compensation.
Part VII: CORPORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
20. Corporations and Partnerships.