What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Strategic Management: Theory & Cases: An Integrated Approach, 11th Edition, Charles W. L. Hill, Gareth R. Jones, Melissa A. Schilling, ISBN-10: 1285184483, ISBN-13: 9781285184487, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.
1. Strategic Leadership: Managing the Strategy-Making Process for Competitive Analysis.
2. External Analysis: The Identification of Opportunities and Threats.
Part II: THE NATURE OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
3. Internal Analysis: Distinctive Competencies, Competitive Advantage, and Profitability.
4. Building Competitive Advantage Through Functional-Level Strategy.
Part III: STRATEGIES.
5. Building Competitive Advantage Through Business-Level Strategy.
6. Business-Level Strategy and the Industry Environment.
7. Strategy and Technology.
8. Strategy in the Global Environment.
9. Corporate-Level Strategy: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, and Strategic Outsourcing.
10. Corporate-Level Strategy: Related and Unrelated Diversification.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING STRATEGY.
11. Corporate Performance, Governance, and Business Ethics.
12. Implementing Strategy in Companies that Compete in a Single Industry.
13. Implementing Strategy in Companies that Compete Across Industries and Countries.
Part V: CASES IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.