What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Traffic and Highway Engineering, 5th Edition, Nicholas J. Garber, Lester A. Hoel, ISBN-10: 113360515X, ISBN-13: 9781133605157, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Profession of Transportation.
2. Transportation Systems and Organizations.
Part II: TRAFFIC OPERATIONS.
3. Characteristics of the Driver, the Pedestrian, the Bicyclist, the Vehicle, and the Road.
4. Traffic Engineering Studies.
5. Highway Safety.
6. Fundamental Principles of Traffic Flow.
7. Intersection Design.
8. Intersection Control.
9. Capacity and Level of Service for Highway Segments.
10. Capacity and Level of Service at Signalized Intersections.
Part III: TRANSPORTATION PLANNING.
11. The Transportation Planning Process.
12. Forecasting Travel Demand.
13. Evaluating Transportation Alternatives.
Part IV: LOCATION, GEOMETRICS, AND DRAINAGE.
14. Highway Surveys and Location.
15. Geometric Design of Highway Facilities.
16. Highway Drainage.
Part V: MATERIALS AND PAVEMENTS.
17. Soil Engineering for Highway Design.
18. Bituminous Materials.
19. Design of Flexible Highway Pavements.
20. Design of Rigid Pavements.
21. Pavement Management.