What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Western Civilization: Volume II: Since 1500, 8th Edition, Jackson J. Spielvogel, ISBN-10: 111134213X, ISBN-13: 9781111342135, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
13. Reformation and Religious Warfare in the Sixteenth Century.
14. Europe and the World: New Encounters, 1500-1800.
15. State Building and the Search for Order in the Seventeenth Century.
16. Toward a New Heaven and a New Earth: The Scientific Revolution and the Emergence of Modern Science.
17. The Eighteenth Century: An Age of Enlightenment.
18. The Eighteenth Century: European States, International Wars, and Social Change.
19. A Revolution in Politics: The Era of the French Revolution and Napoleon.
20. The Industrial Revolution and Its Impact on European Society.
21. Reaction, Revolution, and Romanticism, 1815-1850.
22. An Age of Nationalism and Realism, 1850-1871.
23. Mass Society in an â€œAge of Progressâ€œ, 1871-1894.
24. An Age of Modernity, Anxiety, and Imperialism, 1894-1914.
25. The Beginning of the Twentieth-Century Crisis: War and Revolution.
26. The Futile Search for a New Stability: Europe between the Wars, 1919-1939.
27. The Deepening of the European Crisis: World War II.
28. Cold War and a New Western World, 1945-1965.
29. Protest and Stagnation: The Western World, 1965-1985.
30. After The Fall: The Western World In A Global Age (Since 1985).