What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for A History of Western Music, 9th Edition, J. Peter Burkholder, Donald Jay Grout, Claude V. Palisca, ISBN: 978-0-393-91829-8, ISBN: 9780393918298
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part One: The Ancient and Medieval Worlds
1. Music in Antiquity
2. The Christian Church in the First Millennium
3. Roman Liturgy and Chant
4. Song and Dance Music to 1300
5. Polyphony through the Thirteenth Century
6. New Developments in the Fourteenth Century
Part Two: The Renaissance
7. Music and the Renaissance
8. England and Burgundy in the Fifteenth Century
9. Franco-Flemish Composers, 1450–1520
10. Sacred Music in the Era of the Reformation
11. Madrigal and Secular Song in the Sixteenth Century
12. The Rise of Instrumental Music
Part Three: The Seventeenth Century
13. New Styles in the Seventeenth Century
14. The Invention of Opera
15. Music for Chamber and Church in the Early Seventeenth Century
16. France, England, Spain, and the New World in the Seventeenth Century
17. Italy and Germany in the Late Seventeenth Century
Part Four: The Eighteenth Century
18. The Early Eighteenth Century in Italy and France
19. German Composers of the Late Baroque
20. Musical Taste and Style in the Enlightenment
21. Opera and Vocal Music in the Early Classic Period
22. Instrumental Music: Sonata, Symphony, and Concerto
23. Classic Music in the Late Eighteenth Century
Part Five: The Nineteenth Century
24. Revolution and Change
25. The Romantic Generation: Song and Piano Music
26. Romanticism in Classic Forms: Orchestral, Chamber, and Choral Music
27. Romantic Opera and Musical Theater to Midcentury
28. Opera and Musical Theater in the Later Nineteenth Century
29. Late Romanticism in Germany and Austria
30. Diverging Traditions in the Later Nineteenth Century
Part Six: The Twentieth Century and After
31. The Early Twentieth Century: Vernacular Music
32. The Early Twentieth Century: The Classical Tradition
33. Radical Modernists
34. Between the World Wars: Jazz and Popular Music
35. Between the World Wars: The Classical Tradition
36. Postwar Crosscurrents
37. Postwar Heirs to the Classical Tradition
38. The End of the Millennium
39. Music in the Twenty-First Century