Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology, 17/E, Jill M. Hooley, James N. Butcher, Matthew K. Nock, Susan Mineka, ISBN-10: 0134225783, ISBN-13: 9780134225784, ISBN-10: 0134495993, ISBN-13: 9780134495996, ISBN-10: 0134224981, ISBN-13: 9780134224985, ISBN-10: 0133852059, ISBN-13: 9780133852059, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology, 17/E, Jill M. Hooley, James N. Butcher, Matthew K. Nock, Susan Mineka, ISBN-10: 0134225783, ISBN-13: 9780134225784, ISBN-10: 0134495993, ISBN-13: 9780134495996, ISBN-10: 0134224981, ISBN-13: 9780134224985, ISBN-10: 0133852059, ISBN-13: 9780133852059
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Abnormal Psychology: Overview and Research Approaches
2. Historical and Contemporary Views of Abnormal Behavior
3. Causal Factors and Viewpoints
4. Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis
5. Stress and Physical and Mental Health
6. Panic, Anxiety, Obsessions, and Their Disorders
7. Mood Disorders and Suicide
8. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders
9. Eating Disorders and Obesity
10. Personality Disorders
11. Substance-Related Disorders
12. Sexual Variants, Abuse, and Dysfunctions
13. Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
14. Neurocognitive Disorders
15. Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence (Neurodevelopmental Disorders)
16. Psychological Treatment
17. Contemporary and Legal Issues in Abnormal Psychology