What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
I. The Healthy Older Adult
1. Changes With Aging
2. Health Promotion
3. Exercise in Older Adults
4. Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
5. Symptoms and Syndromes
III. Treating Disorders
6. Skin and Lymphatic Disorders
7. Head, Neck and Face Disorders
8. Chest Disorders
9. Peripheral Vascular Disorders
10. Abdominal Disorders
11. Urological and Gynecologic Disorders
12. Musculoskeletal Disorders
13. Central and Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
14. Endocrine, Metabolic, and Nutritional Disorders
15. Hematological and Immune System Disorders
16. Psychological Disorders
IV. Complex Illness
17. Nutritional Support in the Older Adult
18. Chronic Illness and the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
19. Palliative Care and End of Life Care