Test Bank for American Pageant, Volume 1, 16th Edition, David M. Kennedy, Lizabeth Cohen, ISBN-10: 1305075935, ISBN-13: 9781305075931, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for American Pageant, Volume 1, 16th Edition, David M. Kennedy, Lizabeth Cohen, ISBN-10: 1305075935, ISBN-13: 9781305075931
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Part I: FOUNDING THE NEW NATION CA. 33,000 B.C.E–1783 C.E.
1. New World Beginnings 33,000 B.C.E.–1769 C.E.
2. The Planting of English America 1500-1733.
3. Settling the Northern Colonies 1619-1700.
4. American Life in the Seventeenth Century 1607-1692.
5. Colonial Society on the Eve of Revolution 1700-1775.
6. The Duel for North America 1608-1763.
7. The Road to Revolution 1763-1775.
8. America Secedes from the Empire 1775-1783.
Part II: BUILDING THE NEW NATION CA. 1776-1860.
9. The Confederation and the Constitution 1776-1790.
10. Launching the New Ship of State 1789-1800.
11. The Triumphs and Travails of the Jeffersonian Republic 1800-1812.
12. The Second War for Independence and the Upsurge of Nationalism 1812-1824.
13. The Rise of a Mass Democracy 1824-1840.
14. Forging the National Economy 1790-1860.
15. The Ferment of Reform and Culture 1790-1860.
Part III: TESTING THE NEW NATION 1820-1877.
16. The South and the Slavery Controversy 1793-1860.
17. Manifest Destiny and Its Legacy 1841-1848.
18. Renewing the Sectional Struggle 1848-1854.
19. Drifting Toward Disunion 1854-1861.
20. Girding for War: The North and the South 1861-1865.
21. The Furnace of Civil War 1861-1865.
22. The Ordeal of Reconstruction 1865-1877.