What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Anderson’s Caring for Older Adults Holistically, 6th Edition, Tamara R. Dahlkemper, ISBN-10: 080364549X, ISBN-13: 9780803645493
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
I. Foundations of Care for the Older Adult
1. Holistic Caring
2. The Aging Experience
3. Supporting Life Transitions and Spirituality in the Elderly
4. The Use of the Nursing Process and Nursing Diagnosis in the Care of the Older Adult
5. Legal, Ethical, and Financial Considerations Regarding Older Adults
6. Promoting Wellness
7. Safety NEW!
8. Nutrition for Older Adults
9. Culturally Specific Care
10. Activity, Rest, and Sleep as Criteria for Health
11. End -of-Life Issues in Older Adults
12. Environments of Care
13. Management and Leadership Role of the Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse
II. Clinical Practice
15. Common Medical Diagnoses
16. Physiological Assessment
17. Common Clinical Problems: Physiological
18. Psychological Assessment
19. Common Clinical Problems: Psychological
20. Rehabilitation and Restorative Care
21. Pharmacology and its Significance for Older Adults
22. Laboratory Values and the Older Adult
Appendix A: Sample Advance Directives: Living Will and Power of Attorney for Health Care
Appendix B: Answers to Review Questions