What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Archetypes of Wisdom: An Introduction to Philosophy, 8th Edition, Douglas J. Soccio, ISBN-10: 1111837791, ISBN-13: 9781111837792, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Philosophy and the Search for Wisdom.
OVERVIEW OF CLASSICAL THEMES.
2. The Asian Sages: Lao-tzu, Confucius, and Buddha.
3. The Sophist: Protagoras.
4. The Wise Man: Socrates.
5. The Philosopher-King: Plato.
6. The Naturalist: Aristotle.
7. The Stoic: Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius.
8. The Scholar: Thomas Aquinas.
OVERVIEW OF MODERN THEMES.
9. The Rationalist: RenÃ© Descartes.
10. The Skeptic: David Hume.
11. The Universalist: Immanuel Kant.
12. The Utilitarian: John Stuart Mill.
13. The Materialist: Karl Marx.
14. The Existentialist: SÃ¸ren Kierkegaard.
15. The Pragmatist: William James.
16. The Anti-Philosopher: Friedrich Nietzsche.
17. The Twentieth Century: Ludwig Wittgenstein and Martin Heidegger.
18. Philosophy as a Way of Life.
Bibliography of Philosophical Delights.
Index of Margin Quotes.