What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Basic Marketing Research, 7th Edition, Gilbert A. Churchill, Tom J. Brown, Tracy A. Suter, ISBN-10: 1439041393, ISBN-13: 9781439041390 , Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING RESEARCH AND PROBLEM DEFINITION.
1. Role of Marketing Research.
2. Gathering Marketing Intelligence: The Systems Approach.
3. Gathering Marketing Intelligence: The Project Approach.
4. Problem Formulation.
PART II: RESEARCH DESIGN.
5. Types of Research Design and Exploratory Research.
6. Descriptive and Causal Research Designs.
PART III: DATA COLLECTION METHODS.
7. Secondary Data.
8. Standardized Marketing Information Services.
9. Collecting Primary Data.
10. Collecting Information by Communication.
11. Collecting Information by Observation.
PART IV: DATA COLLECTION FORMS.
12. Asking Good Questions: Measurement Basics.
13. Measuring Attitudes and Other Variables.
14. Designing the Questionnaire or Observation Form.
PART V: SAMPLING AND DATA COLLECTION.
15. Developing the Sampling Plan.
16. Determining Sample Size.
17. Collecting the Data: Nonsampling Errors and Response Rate Calculation.
PART VI: DATA ANALYSIS.
18. Data Analysis: Preliminary Steps.
19. Data Analysis: Analyzing Individual Variables and Basics of Hypothesis Testing.
20. Data Analysis: Analyzing Multiple Variables Simultaneously.
PART VII: RESEARCH REPORTS.
21. The Research Report.