What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. How Nurses Think
1. Nursing Past & Present
2. Critical Thinking & Nursing Process
5. Planning Outcomes
6. Planning Interventions
7. Implementation & Evaluation
8. Theory, Research, & Evidence-Based Practice
2. Factors Affecting Health
9. Development: Infancy Through Middle-Age
10. Development: Older Adulthood
11. Experiencing Health & Illness
12. Stress & Adaptation
13. Psychosocial Health & Illness
15. Culture & Ethnicity
17. Loss, Grief, & Dying
3. Essential Nursing Interventions
18. Documenting & Reporting
19. Vital Signs
20. Communicating & Therapeutic Relationships
21. Physical Assessment
22. Infection Prevention & Control
25. Medicating Patients
26. Teaching & Learning
27. Health Promotion
4. Supporting Physiological Function
29. Bowel Elimination
30. Urinary Elimination
31. Sensory Perception
33. Activity & Exercise
34. Sexual Health
35. Sleep & Rest
36. Skin Integrity & Wound Healing
38. Circulation & Perfusion
39. Fluids, Electrolytes, & Acid-Base Balance
5. The Contextfor Nurses’ Work
40. Perioperative Nursing
41. Community & Home Nursing
42. Nursing Ethics
43. Legal Issues
44. Nursing Informatics
45. Leadership & Management (Online at DavisPlus)
46. Holistic Healing (Online at DavisPlus)