What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
To the Student.
Part 1: THE ORGANIZATION OF LIFE.
1. A View of Life.
2. Atoms and Molecules: The Chemical Basis of Life.
3. The Chemistry of Life: Organic Compounds.
4. Organization of the Cell.
5. Biological Membranes.
6. Cell Communication.
Part 2: ENERGY TRANSFER THROUGH LIVING SYSTEMS.
7. Energy and Metabolism.
8. How Cells Make ATP: Energy-Releasing Pathways.
9. Photosynthesis: Capturing Light Energy.
Part 3: THE CONTINUITY OF LIFE: GENETICS.
10. Chromosomes, Mitosis, and Meiosis.
11. The Basic Principles of Heredity.
12. DNA: The Carrier of Genetic Information.
13. Gene Expression.
14. Gene Regulation.
15. DNA Technology and Genomics.
16. Human Genetics and the Human Genome.
17. Developmental Genetics.
Part 4: THE CONTINUITY OF LIFE: EVOLUTION.
18. Introduction to Darwinian Evolution.
19. Evolutionary Change in Populations.
20. Speciation and Macroevolution.
21. The Origin and Evolutionary History of Life.
22. The Evolution of Primates.
Part 5: THE DIVERSITY OF LIFE.
23. Understanding Diversity: Systematics.
24. Viruses and Subviral Agents.
25. Bacteria and Archaea.
27. Seedless Plants.
28. Seed Plants.
29. The Fungi.
30. An Introduction to Animal Diversity.
31. Sponges, Cnidarians, Ctenophores, and Protostomes.
32. The Deuterostomes.
Part 6: STRUCTURE AND LIFE PROCESSES IN PLANTS.
33. Plant Structure, Growth, and Development.
34. Leaf Structure and Function.
35. Stem Structure and Transport.
36. Roots and Mineral Nutrition.
37. Reproduction in Flowering Plants.
38. Plant Developmental Responses to External and Internal Signals.
Part 7: STRUCTURE AND LIFE PROCESSES IN ANIMALS.
39. Animal Structure and Function: An Introduction.
40. Protection, Support, and Movement.
41. Neural Signaling.
42. Neural Regulation.
43. Sensory Systems.
44. Internal Transport.
45. The Immune System: Internal Defense.
46. Gas Exchange.
47. Processing Food and Nutrition.
48. Osmoregulation and Disposal of Metabolic Wastes.
49. Endocrine Regulation.
51. Animal Development.
52. Animal Behavior.
Part 8: THE INTERACTIONS OF LIFE: ECOLOGY.
53. Introduction to Ecology: Population Ecology.
54. Community Ecology.
55. Ecosystems and the Biosphere.
56. Ecology and the Geography of Life.
57. Biological Diversity and Conservation Biology.
Appendix A: Periodic TTable of the Elements.