What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
I. THE FOUNDATIONS OF MICROBIOLOGY
1. Microorganisms and Microbiology
2. Microbial Cell Structure and Function
3. Nutrition, Culture, and Metabolism
4. Molecular Microbiology
5. Microbial Growth and Growth Control
II. GENOMICS, GENETICS, AND VIROLOGY
6. Microbial Genomics
7. Metabolic Regulation
8. Genetics of Bacteria and Archaea
9. Viruses and Virology
10. Genomics and Phylogeny of Viruses
11. Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
III. METABOLIC AND MICROBIAL DIVERSITY
12. Metabolic Diversity of Bacteria and Archaea
13. Microbial Evolution and Systematics
14. Phylogenetic Diversity of Bacteria
15. Functional and Ecological Diversity of Bacteria
16. Diversity of Archaea
17. Diversity of Microbial Eukarya
IV. MICROBIAL ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY
18. Tools of the Microbial Ecologist
19. Microbial Ecosystems
20. Nutrient Cycles in Nature
21. Microbiology of the Built Environment
22. Microbial Symbioses
V. PATHOGENICITY AND IMMUNOLOGY
23. Microbial Interactions with Humans
24. Principles of Immunology and Host Defense
25. Immune Mechanisms
26. Molecular Immunology
27. Clinical Microbiology and Immunology
VI. INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND THEIR TRANSMISSION
29. Person-to-Person Bacterial and Viral Diseases
30. Vectorborne and Soilborne Bacterial and Viral Diseases
31. Common Source Diseases: Food and Water
32. Fungal and Parasitic Diseases