What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART I. UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
1. Achieving Success through Effective Business Communication
2. Mastering Team Skills and Interpersonal Communication
3. Communicating in a World of Diversity
PART II. APPLYING THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS
4. Planning Business Messages
5. Writing Business Messages
6. Completing Business Messages
PART III. CRAFTING BRIEF MESSAGES
7. Electronic Media
8. Social Media
9. Visual Media
10. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
11. Writing Negative Messages
12. Writing Persuasive Messages
PART IV. SUPPORTING MESSAGES WITH QUALITY INFORMATION
13. Finding, Evaluating, and Processing Information
PART V. PLANNING, WRITING, AND COMPLETING REPORTS AND PROPOSALS
14. Planning Reports and Proposals
15. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
PART VI. DESIGNING AND DELIVERING ORAL AND ONLINE PRESENTATIONS
16. Developing Oral and Online Presentations
17. Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
PART VII. WRITING EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES AND INTERVIEWING FOR JOBS
18. Building Careers and Writing RÃ©sumÃ©s
19. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Appendix A. Format and Layout of Business Documents
Appendix B. Documentation of Report Sources
Appendix C. Correction Symbols