What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART I: The Crime Picture
1. What is Criminology?
2. Crime Statistics
3. Patterns of Crime
4. Victimology: The Study of the Victim
PART II: Crime Causation
5. Classical and Neo-Classical Thought
6. Biological Roots of Criminal Behaviour
7. Psychological and Psychiatric Foundations of Criminal Behaviour
8. The Meaning of Crime: Social Structure Perspective
9. The Meaning of Crime: Social Process Perspective
10. The Meaning of Crime: Social Conflict Perspective
PART III: Crime in the Modern World and the Response to It
11. Criminology and Social Policy
12. Future Directions and Emerging Trends