What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Chemistry AN ATOMS-FOCUSED APPROACH, 1st Edition, Thomas R. Gilbert, Rein V. Kirss, Natalie Foster, ISBN 978-0-393-91234-0, ISBN 9780393912340
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Matter and Energy: An Atomic Perspective
2. Atoms, Ions, and Molecules: The Building Blocks of Matter
3. Atomic Structure: Explaining the Properties of Elements
4. Chemical Bonding: Understanding Climate Change
5. Bonding Theories: Explaining Molecular Geometry
6. Intermolecular Forces: Attractions between Particles
7. Stoichiometry: Mass Relationships and Chemical Reactions
8. Aqueous Solutions: Chemistry of the Hydrosphere
9. Thermochemistry: Energy Changes in Chemical Reactions
10. Properties of Gases: The Air We Breathe
11. Properties of Solutions: Their Concentrations and Colligative Properties
12. Thermodynamics: Why Chemical Reactions Happen
13. Chemical Kinetics: Clearing the Air
14. Chemical Equilibrium: Equal but Opposite Reaction Rates
15. Aqueous Equilibria: Chemistry of the Water World
16. Coordination Compounds: The Colorful Chemistry of Metals
17. Electrochemistry: The Quest for Clean Energy
18. The Solid State: An Atomic Perspective
19. Organic Chemistry: Fuels, Pharmaceuticals, and Modern Materials
20. Biochemistry: The Compounds of Life
21. Nuclear Chemistry: Principles and Applications