What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Chemistry: Science of Change, 4th Edition, David W. Oxtoby, ISBN-10: 0030331889, ISBN-13: 9780030331886, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Atomic Nature of Matter.
3. Chemical Periodicity and the Formation of Simple Compounds.
4. Types of Chemical Reactions.
5. The Gaseous State.
6. Condensed Phases and Phase Transitions.
7. Chemical Equilibrium.
8. Acid?Base Equilibria.
9. Dissolution and Precipitation Equilibria.
11. Spontaneous Change and Equilibrium.
12. Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
13. Electrochemistry and Cell Voltage.
14. Chemical Kinetics.
15. Nuclear Chemistry.
16. Quantum Mechanics and the Hydrogen Atom.
17. Many-electron Atoms and Chemical Bonding.
18. Molecular Orbitals, Spectroscopy, and Atmospheric Chemistry.
19. Coordination Complexes.
20. Structure and Bonding in Solids.
21. Silicon and Solid-State Materials.
22. Chemical Processes.
23. Chemistry of the Halogens.
24. From Petroleum to Pharmaceuticals.
25. Synthetic and Biological Polymers.