What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Clinical Immunology and Serology : A Laboratory Perspective, 4th Edition, Christine Dorresteyn Stevens, Linda E. Miller, ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-4466-3, ISBN-13: 9780803644663
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
I. Nature of the Immune System
1. Introduction to Immunity and the Immune System
2. Nature of Antigens and the Major Histocompatibility Complex
3. Innate Immunity
4. Adaptive Immunity
5. Antibody Structure and Function
6. . Cytokines
7. Complement System
II. Basic Immunological Procedures
8. Safety and Quality Assessment
9. Principles of Serological Testing
10. Precipitation and Agglutination Reactions
12. Molecular Diagnostic Techniques
13. Flow Cytometry and Laboratory Automation
III. Immune Disorders
16. Transplantation Immunology
17. Tumor Immunology
18. Immunoproliferative Diseases
19. Immunodeficiency Diseases
IV. Serological and Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Disease
20. Serological and Molecular Detection of Bacterial Infections
21. Spirochete Diseases
22. Serological and Molecular Diagnosis of Parasitic and Fungal Infections
23. Serology and Molecular Detection of Viral Infections
24. Laboratory Diagnosis of HIV Infection
25. Immunization and Vaccines