What is a Solution Manual?
You are going to buy a Solution Manual. Solution Manual is NOT an original text book (or Test Bank or original eBook). A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Professional Nursing
2. Nursing Process and Critical Thinking
3. Managing Client Care: Documentation and Delegation
4. Communication and Nurse-Client Relationship
5. Admission, Transfer, and Discharge
6. Client Education and Discharge Planning
7. Safe Client Environment and Restraints
8. Bathing, Bedmaking, and Maintaining Skin Integrity
9. Personal Hygiene
10. VItal Signs
11. Physical Assessment
12. Body Mechanics and Positioning
13. Exercise and Ambulation
14. Infection Control
15. Disaster Preparedness. Bioterrorism
16. Pain Management
17. Alternative Therapies and Stress Management
18. Medication Administration
19. Nutritional Management and NG Intubation
20. Specimen Collection
21. Diagnostic Procedures
22. Urinary Elimination
23. Bowel Elimination
24. Heat and Cold Therapies
25. Wound Care and Dressings
26. Perioperative Care
27. Orthopedic Interventions
28. Intravenous Therapy
29. Central Vascular Access
30. Respiratory Care
31. Circulatory Maintenance
32. Neurological Management – NEW!
33. Advanced Nursing Skills
34. End of Life Care