What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Part I: ACCOUNTING FOR A SERVICE BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Accounting.
2. Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation.
3. The Double-Entry Framework.
4. Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
5. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
6. Financial Statements and the Closing Process.
Comprehensive Problem 1: The Accounting Cycle.
Comprehensive Problem 1: Period 2: The Accounting Cycle.
Part II: ACCOUNTING FOR CASH AND PAYROLL.
7. Accounting for Cash.
8. Payroll Accounting: Employee Earnings and Deductions.
9. Payroll Accounting: Employer Taxes and Reports.
Part III: ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.
10. Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts.
11. Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments.
12. Special Journals.
13. Accounting for Merchandise Inventory.
14. Adjustments and the Work Sheet for a Merchandising Business.
15. Financial Statements and Year-End Accounting for a Merchandising Business.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 1.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 2.
Part IV: SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR MERCHANDISING BUSINESS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
16. Accounting for Accounts ReceivTable.
17. Accounting for Notes and Interest.
18. Accounting for Long-Term Assets.
19. Accounting for Partnerships.
Comprehensive Problem 3: Specialized Accounting Procedures.
Part V: ACCOUNTING FOR CORPORATIONS AND MANUFACTURING BUSINESSES.
20. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock.
21. Corporations: Taxes, Earnings, Distributions, and the Statement of Retained Earnings.
22. Corporations: Bonds.
23. Statement of Cash Flows.
24. Analysis of Financial Statements.
25. Departmental Accounting.
26. Manufacturing Accounting: The Job Order Cost System.
27. Manufacturing Accounting: The Work Sheet and Financial Statements.
Module. Accounting for a Professional Service Business: The Combination Journal. *posted online only.