What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Genetics
2. Mitosis and Meiosis
3. Mendelian Genetics
4. Extensions of Mendelian Ratios
5. Chromosome Mapping in Eukaryotes
6. Genetic Analysis and Mapping in Bacteria and Bacteriophages
7. Sex Determination and Sex Chromosomes
8. Chromosome Mutations: Variation in Number and Arrangement
9. Extranuclear Inheritance
10. DNA Structure and Analysis
11. DNA Replication and Recombination
12. DNA Organization in Chromosomes
13. The Genetic Code and Transcription
14. Translation and Proteins
15. Gene Mutation and DNA Repair, and Transposition
16. Regulation of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes
17. Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
18. Developmental Genetics
19. Cancer and Regulation of the Cell Cycle
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, DNA Forensics
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Genomics and Personalized Medicine
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Epigenetics
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Stem Cells
20. Recombinant DNA Technology and Gene Cloning
21. Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Proteomics
22. Applications and Ethics of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
23. Quantitative Genetics and Multifactorial Traits
24. Genetics and Behavior
25. Population and Evolutionary Genetics
26. Conservation Genetics