What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Contemporary Financial Management, 13th Edition, R. Charles Moyer, James R. McGuigan, Ramesh P. Rao, ISBN-10: 1285198840, ISBN-13: 9781285198842, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Objective of Financial Management.
2. The Domestic and International Financial Marketplace.
3. Evaluation of Financial Performance.
4. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
Part II: DETERMINANTS OF VALUATION.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Fixed Income Securities: Characteristics and Valuation.
7. Common Stock: Characteristics, Valuation, and Issuance.
8. Analysis of Risk and Return.
Part III: THE CAPITAL INVESTMENT DECISION.
9. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis.
10. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria and Real Option Considerations.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk.
Part IV: THE COST OF CAPITAL, CAPITAL STRUCTURE, AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. Capital Structure Concepts.
14. Capital Structure Management in Practice.
15. Dividend Policy.
Part V: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
16. Working Capital Policy and Short-Term Financing.
17. The Management of Cash and Marketable Securities.
18. The Management of Accounts Receivable and Inventories.
Part VI: ADDITIONAL TOPICS IN CONTEMPORARY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
19. LEASE AND INTERMEDIATE-TERM FINANCING.
20. Financing with Derivatives.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Financial Management.
23. Corporate Restructuring.