What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Corporate Finance, 4th Edition, Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham, ISBN-10: 1439078084, ISBN-13: 9781439078082, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
PART II: FIXED INCOME SECURITIES.
4. Time Value of Money.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
PART III: STOCKS AND OPTIONS.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
PART IV: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
PART V: CORPORATE VALUATION AND GOVERNANCE.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management, and Corporate Governance.
PART VI: CASH DISTRIBUTIONS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
PART VII: MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Multinational Financial Management.