What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Corporate Finance: A Focused Approach, 3rd Edition, Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham, ISBN-10: 0324655681, ISBN-13: 9780324655681, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Corporate Finance and the Financial Environment.
2. Time Value of Money.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow & Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Risk and Return.
Part II: SECURITIES AND THEIR VALUATION.
6. Bonds and their Valuation.
7. Stocks and their Valuation.
8. Financial Options: Their Valuation and Applications in Corporate Finance.
Part III: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
Part IV: CORPORATE VALUATION.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Statements.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value Based Management and Corporate Governance.
Part V: STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS.
14. Capital Structure Decisions.
15. Distribution to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
Part VI: SPECIAL TOPICS.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Multinational Corporate Finance.